Ramada Plaza-Baymont Inn & Suites
1707 Owen Drive, Fayetteville (Fort Bragg), NC 28304
The Ramada/Baymont Fort Bragg is a full-service hotel located in Fayetteville, North Carolina. The Property is situated six miles from Fort Bragg and three miles from downtown Fayetteville. The Property is near a variety of local shopping and entertainment choices. Fayetteville is the home of Fort Bragg, which brings approximately $4.5 billion in economic impact to the area. Local demand generators include the Cape Fear Regional Health Center, Airborne Special Ops Museum, Festival Park, Crown Coliseum, Fayetteville State University, Methodist University, Fayetteville Technical Community College, Cross Creek Mall, Cape Fear Botanical Gardens, and Cumberland County Civic Center.
- Located in close proximity to the Cape Fear Valley Medical center, a regional hospital that serves Fayetteville, and the greater area.
- Near Fayetteville’s Fort Bragg Army Base which provides steady hotel and event bookings.
- Multiple branding options including the only Full-Service Delta/Marriott in the market.
- Ability to diversify revenue streams through a partial conversion to apartments.
- $90+ REVPAR Segment of the market
- StructureSix & Three Story Interior Corridor
- LandFee Simple
- Price $9,850,000
Document VaultPlease execute the CA to be given access to document vault.
1707 Owen DriveFayetteville (Fort Bragg), NC 28304