La Belle Creole Saint Martin
- 26 Acre Peninsula with White Sand Beaches – Access to Government Owned 15 Acre Island Connected by Causeway
- Best Caribbean Development Site for Luxury Resort, Casino, Condominiums or Single Family Beach Villas for Individual or Fractional Sale.
- Property Size: 26.7 acres
- Oceanfront Area: 4.4 acres
- Beach Frontage: 1,899 linear feet
- Property delivered "as is" (existing buildings to be demolished by new owner).
- Numerous Government Tax and Development Incentives
- Zoning in Place:
- U-6 Zoning: Applies to the majority of mainland portion and allows for resort hotel, residential and associated mixed use up to 997,599 buildable square feet.
- N-2 Zoning: Permits non-permanent construction (i.e. wood, canvas) on offshore Island, and the beachfront areas adjacent to the causeway and access road.
- Clear title, access easements are recorded, no debt or encumbrances.
- Shovel Ready; only the developer's site plan and concept details are required to obtain Government’s binding concept approval, a 60-day process.
- Luxury hotel flags have expressed interest to manage the property and market the residences.
- Located 10-15 minutes from Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM), serving 2.5 million passengers annually as the primary Caribbean hub.
- Cruise ship ports located in Marigot & Philipsburg.
- Multiple marinas and safe harbor available to accommodate mega-yachts to 360'.
- Duty free shopping at boutiques & high-end jewelry stores, restaurants & nightclubs, are 10-15 minutes from the property, in the capital city of Marigot (population 5,700)
- Price Contact broker for pricing