Hotel AG lists AllSuites Hotel-Jackson, TN
The AllSuites Hotel
(former Holiday Inn) in Jackson, Tennessee is a 135-room full-service fee simple hotel. The AllSuites Hotel is being offered at $4,300,000 or $31,851 per key. The hotel has a very stable financial history and is currently a good performer, continuing to be one of the top competitive full-service hotels in the area. The Kemmons Wilson family (founders of the Holiday Inn hotel system) built the Jackson, Tennessee hotel in 1989 and opened it as a Wilson World Hotel and Suites. The hotel boasts ‘larger than average’ guest rooms and to duplicate in today’s market, the many qualities of this property, would cost in excess of $80,000 per key. This hotel is estimated to have accretive upside potential once it is re-positioned under another full-service franchise.
- Location: 541 Carriage House Drive in Jackson/Madison County, Tennessee; .5 mile from Interstate 40, exit 80-A
- Number of Rooms: 135 total rooms to include 75 king and 60 double/double, of which there are four accessible king rooms and three accessible double/double rooms.
- Amenities: Fitness center, indoor pool, full breakfast bar, business center, extensive meeting space, and two separate retail shops.
- Age: The hotel opened in May, 1989.
- Corridor: Interior
- Building Height: Five Floors
- Parking spaces: 179
- Description: Five-story, steel and metal frame with slab foundation, exterior walls (type 9 drivet), 6'' slab ceilings, and the roof is flat rubber construction.
View the Interactive Map
Click Here for Confidentiality Agreementpublished: 12-21-2007