Hotel AG Lists the Ramada Limited-Lake Village, Arkansas
Hotel Assets Group, LLC, as sole exclusive agent, is pleased to offer the fee-simple interest in the Ramada Limited Lake Village, a limited-service hotel located in Lake Village, Arkansas.
The Property is conveniently located on Hwy 278/65 in the center of Lake Village near acres of beautiful lakes and riverbanks and one-mile from the downtown district. The Hotel is one-mile from Jack R. Rhodes Lakefront Park on Chicot Lake and the Lake Village Golf and Country Club is nearby as well. Additionally, the Property is approximately 14-miles from the nearby town of Greenville which is home to the Harlow Casino.
The Property is a two-story, interior corridor, limited-service hotel originally constructed in 1997. The Hotel contains a front desk, lobby and breakfast area, meeting room with the capacity of up to 75 people, high speed Internet in public areas, guest laundry facilities, outdoor pool and typical back of house space. There are 56-guestrooms comprised of king and queen beds, bedding and headboards, heater and air conditioning self controlled, alarm clock, television with cable/satellite, work desk and chair, high speed Internet, telephone, coffee maker, cups and glasses, iron and ironing board and hair dryer. Guestrooms also have wall and floor lamps, mirrors, wall art, black out curtains, dresser, end table, and table and chairs. The Hotel has living quarters which consist of two bedroom, two-and-a-half baths, kitchen and living room area. The Property is situated on approximately 1.57 acres.
- 56-guest rooms (54 rentable rooms/two guestrooms were converted to the Manager’s Living Quarters)
- Living quarters with separate living area, two-and-a-half bath, kitchen and two bedrooms
- Two-story, interior corridor building
- One-mile from downtown Lake Village
- One mile from Jack R. Rhodes Lakefront Park on Chicot Lake
- Located 14-miles from Harlow Casino in nearby Greenville
- Situated on approximately 1.57 acres
View an Interactive Aerial for this hotel.