Hotel AG Lists Super 8-Radcliff, KY
The Super 8 Radcliff/Fort Knox
is located approximately half-a-mile from the Fort Knox Military Reservation, and just minutes from the HR Command Headquarters, General George S. Patton Museum, and the U.S. Bullion Depository. The Hotel is conveniently located off Route 31 West which is a popular route for travelers, military contractors and new recruits. Additionally, the Property is located approximately 30-miles from the famous Churchill Downs/Kentucky Derby and is located nearby several local area restaurants.
The Super 8 Radcliff/Fort Knox is a limited-service, two-story, interior corridor hotel originally constructed in 1988 and contains a front desk and lobby, breakfast area, on-site guest laundry facilities, safety deposit box at the front desk, business center, and high speed Internet in public areas. The Property has 50-guestrooms complete with queen and queen-double beds, wall art, lamps, dresser, night stand, chair, wireless high speed Internet in all guestrooms, alarm clock radio, television, work desk, phone, coffee maker, mini refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, hairdryers, and heating and cooling units self controlled. Property sits on approximately 1+/- acre and has a building size of approximately 17,1115 square feet.
- 50 guest rooms
- Two-story, interior corridor building comprised of approximately 17,115 square feet
- Property sits on approximately 1+/- acres
- Located approximately half-a-mile from the Fort Knox Military Reservation
- Conveniently located near local HR Command Headquarters, the General George S. Patton Museum, and the U.S. Bullion Depository
- Approximately 30-miles from the famous Churchill Downs/Kentucky Derby
- Located near local area restaurants
View an Interactive Aerial
of the hotel.
Click Here for Confidentiality Agreementpublished: 05-02-2012