Hotel AG Lists Regency Inn & Suites-Topeka, Kansas
Hotel Assets Group, LLC, as sole exclusive agent, is pleased to offer the fee-simple interest in the Regency Inn, a limited-service hotel located in Topeka, Kansas.
The Regency Inn Topeka is located at 3802 Southwest Topeka Blvd, Topeka, Kansas 66609. The hotel is located one half (.5) mile from I - 470. The hotel is within minutes of the downtown district, at Exit #6, I-470. The hotel is conveniently located to nearby Food, Beverage, Shopping, Entertainment, and Forbes Field Airport, Lake Shawnee, Kansas Expocentre, Combat Air Museum, National Guard Museum, Heartland Park and Kansas Museum of History. The hotel also has close proximity to other demand generators including nearby Chiefs & Royals Stadiums, Riverboat Casinos, theme parks, and Museums.
The Regency Inn Topeka is a bank owned hotel that is currently closed and non-operational as of September 2012. The hotel is a two-story, exterior corridor, limited service hotel originally constructed in 1959. The hotel is comprised of one, two-story building and one, one-story building containing a front desk office, lobby area, laundry facilities, and 60 guestrooms. The Property is situated on approximately 1.92 acres and has a building size of 30,082 square feet.
- 60 guest rooms
- One single-story building and one two-story, exterior corridor building totaling 30,082 square feet
- Concrete block construction
- Easily accessible one half mile from Interstate 470
- Located in close proximity to Forbes Field Airport, Lake Shawnee, Kansas Expocentre, Combat Air Museum, National Guard Museum, Heartland Park, Kansas Museum of History, Chiefs & Royals Stadiums, Riverboat Casinos, theme parks, and Museums
- Situated on approximately 1.92 acres
View an Interactive Aerial for this hotel.published: 10-16-2012