Hotel AG Lists Red Roof Inn-Toledo, OH
The Red Roof Inn Toledo University
is just seven miles west of downtown, less than two miles from the University of Toledo, Westfield Mall, Savage Hall, and the Glass Bowl Stadium. The Property is approximately four miles from the Toledo Museum of Art, The Toledo S ymphony, and the Toledo Botanical Gardens. This Hotel is also just six miles from Imagination Station, Huntington Center, Tam-O-Shanter Sports and Exhibition Center, Seagate Convention Center and COSI. Other area attractions include the Toledo Mud Hens baseball team at Fifth Third Field and the Toledo Zoo.
The Red Roof Inn Toledo University is a three-story, exterior corridor, limited service hotel originally constructed in 1989. The Hotel is comprised of one, three-story building containing a front desk office, lobby area serving coffee, a snack center, one meeting room and complimentary internet in public areas and guestrooms. There are 117 guestrooms comprised of a television, dresser, end tables, wall lamps, mirrors , and table with chair. Select rooms have microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. The Property is situated on approximately 2.15 acres and has a building size of approximately 36,612 square feet.
- 117 guest rooms
- One, three-story, exterior corridor building comprised of approximately 36,612 square feet
- Two miles from the University of Toledo
- Easily accessible from Interstate 475 East
- Located in close proximity to Westfield Mall, Savage Hall, the Glass Bowl Stadium, the Toledo Museum of Art, and the Toledo Botanical Gardens
- Situated on approximately 2.15 acres
View an Interactive Aerial
of this hotel.
Click Here for Confidentiality Agreementpublished: 07-25-2012