Hotel AG lists Quality Inn-Elkton,FL
The Quality Inn Elkton
is conveniently located near the intersection of Interstate 95 and approximately six-and-a-half-miles from downtown St. Augustine and the Atlantic Ocean and seven miles from the St. Johns County Fairgrounds. The Property is located minutes from local area attractions such as the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum, St. George Street, the Old Spanish Fort and Flagler College. Additionally, the Florida National Guard is less than five minutes from the Hotel; the Bridge of Lions, designer outlet stores and the Family Fun Factory with miniature golf and go cart racing are also nearby.
The Quality Inn Elkton is a two-story, exterior corridor, limited service hotel originally constructed in 1987, containing a guest registration and lobby area, breakfast area, on-site guest laundry facilities and an outdoor pool. The Property has 62-guestrooms complete with satellite television, end tables, telephone, dresser, lamps, table with two chairs, hairdryers, coffee makers, and iron/ironing boards. The Property sits on approximately 2.66 acres and has a building size of 21,792 square feet.
- 62 guest rooms
- Two-story, exterior corridor building comprised of 21,792 square feet
- Property sits on approximately 2.66 acres
- Six-and-a-half-miles from downtown St. Augustine and the Atlantic Ocean
- Minutes from the Florida National Guard
- Within minutes from local area attractions such as the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum, St. George Street, and the Old Spanish Fort
- Near Flagler College
View an Interactive Map of the Hotel
Click Here for Confidentiality Agreementpublished: 01-25-2012