Hotel AG lists Mariner's Village-Carlyle, ILThe Mariner’s Village Resort is located at 1 Resort Drive in Carlyle, Illinois, half-a-mile east of Illinois Highway 127 and one mile north of U.S. Highway 51. Carlyle is considered the "Gateway'' to Illinois’ Carlyle Lake, the largest man-made lake in Illinois. The property is proximate to the 26,000 acre Carlyle Lake, Governor’s Run Golf Course, West Access Marina, and Fisherman's Cove Adventure Park. Other area attractions in close proximity to the property include the South Shore State Park, Hazlet State Park, Carlyle Sailing Association, and many nature and hiking trails. Carlyle, Illinois is approximately 50 miles from Saint Louis, Missouri. The Mariner’s Village Resort is comprised of 8 buildings: one, three-story, interior corridor, limited service hotel, a 7,200 sq ft Conference Cencter, a 3,000 sq ft Restaurant, and five log-cabin suites. The Property was originally constructed in 2001. The Hotel contains a front desk office, business center, and outdoor pool. There is on-site restaurant that serves dock-side-dinner’s and a Conference/Banquet center capable of accommodating up to 450 people. The Hotel’s 63 guestrooms offer complimentary wireless high-speed Internet and in addition, the Property has five log cabin suites that are available for rental. The Property is situated on approximately 20 acres and has a building size of 29,070 square feet with two cabins consisting of 825 square feet and three cabins consisting of 970 square feet. Additionally, there is potential to build an additional 10 cabins Property Highlights
- 63 guestrooms and five-log cabins
- One, three-story, interior corridor building comprised of 29,070 square feet
- Five log-cabins; two cabins each consisting of 825 square feet and three cabins each consisting of 970 square feet
- On-site 3,000 sq ft restaurant,
- On-site 7,200 sq ft Conference and Banquet Facilities that can accommodate up to 450 people
- Easily accessible from Illinois Highway 127 and one mile north of U.S. Highway 51
- Located approximately 50 miles from Saint Louis, Missouri
- Located proximate to the 26,000 acre Carlyle Lake, and within 2 miles of Governor’s Run golf course, West Access Marina and Fisherman’s Cove Adventure Park.
- Situated on approximately 20 acres
View the Interactive Map.
Click Here for Confidentiality Agreement.published: 06-21-2010