Hotel AG lists Hagerstown Hotel and Conference Center-Hagerstown, MD
The Hagerstown Hotel & Conference Center
is located one mile from downtown Hagerstown, less than half-a-mile from Interstate 70 and five miles from Interstate 81. The Property is located within the community of Hagerstown in the extreme northwest section of the state of Maryland and a few miles south of the Pennsylvania state line.
The Hagerstown Hotel & Conference Center is a two-story, interior corridor, full service hotel originally constructed in 1974, containing a front desk office, restaurant and a bar/lounge, breakfast area, complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, a 24 -business center, 8,000 square feet of meeting space, and outdoor pool and fitness center. The Property has 108-guestrooms complete with cable channels, complimentary wire- less and wired high-speed Internet access, clock radios, work desk, phones with complimentary local calls, coffee/tea makers, hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. In addition, upon request include refrigerators and wake-up calls. The Property sits on approximately 5.54 acres and has a building size of 76,048 square feet.
- 108 guest rooms
- Two-story, interior corridor building comprised of 76,048 square feet
- Property sits on approximately 5.54 acres
- Located within the Hagerstown community
- The hotel is also near the Prime Outlets Mall and the famous Beaver Creek Antiques
- 10 minutes from the nationally recognized Appalachian Trail and Greenbriar State Park
View an Interactive Map
Click Here for Confidentiality Agreement