Hotel AG lists Courtyard by Marriott-Fresno,CA
The Courtyard Fresno Yosemite International Airport
is located approximately 55-miles from Yosemite National Park and Kings Canyon and only minutes from the wineries of the Madera Wine Trail in the San Joaquin Valley. The hotel is also located near both the Sierra Mountains and Kings River - a popular destination for hiking, mountain climbing, fishing and whitewater rafting. Additionally, other local area attractions that are near the hotel are the Fresno Chaffee Zoo, The Tower District (Fresno’s dining, arts and entertainment district), and California State University-Fresno; the Fresno-Yosemite International Airport is less than one-mile from the hotel. Premium shopping is also located near the property at the Fashion Fair Mall, Shops at River Park and Fig Garden Village.
The Courtyard Fresno Yosemite International Airport is a four-story, interior corridor, limited service hotel originally constructed in 1989, containing front desk, safe deposit boxes at front desk, 24-hour complimentary shuttle to the airport, lobby reception area, newsstand/convenience store, two meeting rooms consisting of 850 square feet and business center, wired/wireless Internet service, on-site restaurant, vending machines, ATM, guest laundry facilities, fitness center, outdoor pool and whirlpool, barbecue and picnic area. The Property has 116 -guestrooms containing king and double beds with pillow-top mattresses, alarm clock with MP3 connection, work desk with ergonomic chair, iron and ironing board, two phones, 32'' televisions with premium movie channels – cable/satellite, high speed Internet wired/wireless, sitting area with lounge chair or sofa, end tables, dresser, lamp’s, and art. The Property sits on approximately 2.21 acres and has a building size of 55,137 square feet.
- Four-story, interior corridor building comprised of 55,137 square feet
- Property sits on approximately 2.21 acres
- Less than one-mile from the Yosemite International Airport
- Centrally located near local area attractions
- Less than a mile from the Air National Guard and seven-miles from Fresno State University
- Minutes from the wineries of the Madera Wine Trail in the San Joaquin Valley
- Nearby premium shopping at the Fashion Fair Mall, Shops at River Park and fig Garden Village
- Located approximately 55-miles from the Yosemite National Park and Kings Canyon
View an Interactive Map
Click Here for Confidentiality Agreementpublished: 01-31-2012