Hotel AG Lists Country Hearth Inn-South Point,OH
The Country Hearth Inn and Suites
is conveniently located off U.S. 52 in the tri-state area, between Huntington, Ironton, and Ashland. The Hotel is located near several area businesses, local area attractions, and the nearby Ashland Mall; there are a wide variety of restaurants and lounges in the area as well. The Property is less than six-miles from the Huntington Tri-State Airport, Ashland Amtrak, Virginia Point Park, Central Park, the Highland Museum and Discovery Center and the Pendleton Art Center. Additionally, the Property is approximately 500 yards from the Highland Memorial Gardens.
The Country Hearth Inn and Suites is a limited-service/extended stay, four-story, interior corridor hotel originally constructed in 1973 containing a front desk, lobby reception area, on-site restaurant (closed) and lounge, three meeting rooms with approximately 3,000 square feet of total meeting space and business center, Internet service, outdoor pool, guest laundry facilities, and back of the house space. The Property has 148-guestrooms complete with king and double beds, night stand, dresser, table and floor lamps, mirrors and wall art, an arm chair, Internet service, alarm radio, black out curtains, televisions with cable/satellite, work desk, telephone, refrigerator, microwave, and hairdryer. The Property sits on approximately two acres.
- Four-story, exterior corridor building
- Property sits on approximately two-acres of land (approximate)
- Centrally located off of U.S. 52 and only four miles from Interstate 64
- Less than six miles from the Huntington Tri-State Airport
- Approximately 500 yards from the Highland Memorial Gardens.
- The Property is located near several local area businesses, area attractions and the Ashland Mall
View an Interactive Aerial
of this hotel.
Click Here for Confidentiality Agreementpublished: 05-31-2012