Hotel AG lists Comfort Suites-Brunswick, GA
The Comfort Suites
is conveniently located in Brunswick, Georgia just off Interstate 95 via Highway 17. Brunswick is located in southeastern Georgia situated halfway between Jacksonville, FL and Savannah, GA. Brunswick is the gateway to Sea Island, Jekyll Island, and St. Simons Island, which offer year-round resort communities with white-sand public beaches, shops, golfing and historical sites. Minutes from the Comfort Suites Brunswick is the Coastal College of Georgia, Brunswick Golden Isle Airport, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, the Port of Brunswick, area restaurants, and businesses.
The Comfort Suites is a four-story, 60-room, interior corridor, limited service hotel that opened in November 2009. The Hotel is comprised of one, four-story building with an indoor heated swimming pool, fitness center, breakfast area that offers free continental breakfast, guest laundry facilities, business center with Internet access, and approximately 360 square feet of meeting space. The Comfort Suites is built on approximately 1.2 acres and has a building size of approxi- mately 36,000 square feet.
Property Highlights / Upside Potential
- Well located Comfort Suites near Jekyll Island, Sea Island and St. Simon Island beaches
- Great access from Interstate 95 and Highway 17
- Priced at $5,700,000 / 95,000 per guest room
- Hotel opened in November 2009
- Close proximity to major demand generators such as the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center and the Port of Brunswick (4th largest port for auto- mobile parts and primary US port of auto imports for manufacturers Jaguar, Land Rover, Porsche, Mitsubishi and Volvo).
View an Interactive Map
Click Here for Confidentiality Agreement published: 11-05-2009