Hotel AG Lists Comfort Inn–Shepardsville, Kentucky
The Comfort Inn Shepherdsville
is located approximately 17 miles from the heart of the Louisville business district and is easily accessible via Interstate 65. The Comfort Inn Shepherdsville is a limited-service, two-story, interior corridor hotel originally constructed in 1996 and contains a front desk and lobby, breakfast area, indoor water park, on-site guest laundry facilities, safety deposit box at the front desk, business center, and high speed Internet in public areas. The Property has 79-guestrooms complete with queen and queen-double beds, wall art, lamps, dresser, night stand, chair, wireless high speed Internet in all guestrooms, alarm clock radio, television, work desk, phone, coffee maker, mini refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, hairdryers, and heating and cooling units self controlled. Property sits on approximately 2 acres and has a building size of approximately 47,252 square feet.
- 79-guest rooms
- Kentucky’s only indoor hotel water park
- 2010 APEX Award winner for best property renovation from Choice Hotels International
- Three-story, interior corridor buildings comprised of approximately 47,252 square feet
- Property sits on approximately 3+/- acres
- Located approximately half-a-mile from the Fort Knox Military Reservation
- Conveniently located near local HR Command Headquarters, the General George S. Patton Museum, and the U.S. Bullion Depository
- Approximately 30-miles from the famous Churchill Downs/Kentucky Derby
- Located near local area restaurants
View an Interactive aerial
of this hotel.
Click Here for Confidentiality Agreementpublished: 05-17-2012