Hotel AG Lists Best Western-High Point, NC
The Best Western Plus High Point hotel
is a 252-room hotel located in downtown High Point at 125 South Main Street. The City of High Point is strategically located within North Carolina’s 12-county Piedmont Triad region, centered between Boston and Miami, Washington and Atlanta, and Raleigh and Charlotte. The Piedmont Triad region is the county’s 37th largest metro area with a population exceeding 1.6 million. Known globally as "North Carolina’s International City'' and "Home Furnishings Capital of the World,'' High Point is host to the High Point Market, the world’s largest home furnishings trade show. The City is located approximately 80 miles north of Charlotte and 18 miles from the Piedmont Triad International Airport. The Hotel is adjacent to International Home Furnishing, Furniture Land South and Showplace Exhibition Center and within close proximity to High Point University, Piedmont Environmental Center, High Point Theatre and High Point Museum & Historical Center, among others.
The full-service, mid-rise hotel is comprised of one, eight-story, interior corridor building constructed in 1983. The Hotel features Bistro 135 Restaurant and Lounge, heated indoor swimming pool, fitness facility and business center. The Property features 11 meeting rooms with a combined meeting space of approximately 12,500 square feet including a 5,100-square-foot ballroom. The Hotel is situated on approximately 1.24 acres of fee-simple land.
- 252 guestrooms
- One, eight-story, interior corridor building
- Excellent location on South Main Street in downtown High Point, host of the world’s largest home furnishings trade show
- Close proximity to area businesses including Polo Ralph Lauren Call Center, Thomas Built Buses Incorporated, Syngenta AG, Computerway Food Systems Incorporated and North State Communication, among others
- Adjacent to the major furniture showrooms including Furniture Land South, International Home Furnishing and Showplace Exhibition Hall
- Situated on approximately 1.24 acres
View an Interactive Aerial
for this Hotel
Click Here for Confidentiality Agreementpublished: 05-21-2011