Hotel AG Lists Best Western - Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia
Hotel Assets Group, LLC, as sole exclusive agent, is pleased to offer the fee-simple interest in the Best Western Battlefield Inn (collectively known as the “Property,” or “Hotel”), a limited-service hotel located in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia.
The Property is easily accessible to, and approximately six miles from, Interstate 75 and Interstate 24. The Hotel is located eight miles from down-town Chattanooga and four blocks from the historical landmark, The Chickamauga Battlefield. Other area attractions nearby and with 10-miles of the Property are the Tennessee Aquarium, Lookout Mountain, Rock City Gardens, and the Caverns of Ruby Falls. Hamilton Place Mall, the largest in Tennessee, is also convenient to the Hotel.
The Property is comprised of two, two-story, exterior corridor buildings originally constructed in 1991. The Hotel is comprised of a lobby with sitting area and business center, a large breakfast seating area and meeting room, wireless Internet in public areas and all guestrooms. The Hotel has an outdoor swimming pool. The Property offers 38 guestrooms with king and queen beds. Guestrooms are complete with standard amenities such as coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator; LCD flat-screen televisions, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Guest suites have a Jacuzzi as well as standard room amenities. The Property sits on approximately one acre.
- Two, Two-story, exterior corridor buildings
- Property sits on approximately one acre
- Conveniently located within six miles from both Interstate 75 and Interstate 24
- Downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee is approximately 8 miles from the Hotel
- Centrally located near local area attractions such as the historical landmark The Chickamauga Battlefield; Lookout Mountain, Rock City and the Tennessee Aquarium