Hotel AG Lists 7 Properties for Auction on July 24-27 via Auction.com
Hotel AG is pleased to offer the following 7 properties via Auction.com. The auction is set to take place on July 24-27. For more details on these properties, please click on the property's name. To find out how to place your property on Auction.com, please contact Joe Jones by calling 770-692-1605.
Tour Dates for the following properties are:
Days Inn Silver Springs, Florida
- America’s Best Value Inn – Wednesday, July 11th & 18th @ 1pm-3pm EST
- All Suites Jackson, TN – Friday, July 13th & 20th @ 9am-12pm EST
- Country Inn & Suites Decatur, Al. – Friday, July 13th & 20th @ 9am-3pm EST
- Hampton Inn Adel, Ga – Thursday, July 12th & 19th @ 9am-12pm EST
- Hampton Inn Douglas, Ga – Thursday, July 12th & 19th @ 2pm-5pm EST
- Days Inn Silver Springs, Fl – Friday, July 13th & 20th @ 9am-12pm EST
- Crown Plaza Williamsburg, Va – Friday, July 13th & 20th
- The Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East is comprised of four, two-story, exterior corridor buildings. The Hotel is a limited service hotel originally constructed in 1970, containing a front desk, an on-site Denny’s restaurant and Riley’s Pub; and meeting space for up to 75 people, a business center, and complimentary Internet access in public areas, on-site laundry facilities, an outdoor pool and fitness center. The Property has 103-guestrooms complete with 27'' remote control cable television with HBO, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, clock radio, hair dryer, complimentary wireless Internet access, work desk, and room service. Select rooms are furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. The Property sits on approximately 4.75 acres and has a building size of 48,585 square feet.
Hampton Inn Adel, Georgia
- The Hampton Inn Adel is a three-story, 74-room, limited service hotel that was constructed in 1997. The Hotel is comprised of one, three-story building containing a breakfast area, which offers the Hampton On the House hot breakfast and On the Run breakfast bags, guest laundry facilities, outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, business center, 24-hour front desk, and two adjoining meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 175 persons.
Hampton Inn Douglas, Georgia
-The property is well located in the southern part of the state of Georgia. The property has great visibility from demand generators in the Douglas, Georgia area. Built in 1997, The property has been owned by the original ownership since its inception. There are three floors; the second and third floors are filled with guestrooms while the first floor contains 11 guestrooms, two meeting or banquet rooms, a fitness center/gym, a reception and registration area, and a hospitality area. The property sits on ±1.307 acres in the city of Douglas in Coffee County, Georgia. In-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet in all rooms, complimentary in-room movie channel, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board in all rooms. The hotel also features an outdoor pool and 100 parking spaces
America’s Best Value Inn Montgomery, AL
- The Americas Best Value Inn is a limited-service hotel, consisting of a one-story, interior corridor building and a three-story, exterior corridor building originally constructed in 1979. The one-story building is used for guest registration and contains a front desk, lobby and breakfast area, approximately 3,000 square feet of meeting space and business services with wireless Internet in public areas; there is an on-site guest laundry facility, and an outdoor pool. All guestrooms are located in the three-story exterior corridor building. The Property has 140-guestrooms, several of which will need repairs and furniture and several are currently out of order. Additionally, there is an on-site, four bedroom apartment which is used by management. The Property sits on approximately 3.85 acres.
Country Inn & Suites Decatur, AL
- The Country Inn & Suites Decatur, AL is a 110-room, interior-corridor hotel situated in the quaint historic district of downtown Decatur, just three miles west of Interstate 65 and 15 miles west of Huntsville, AL. The hotel offers 72 full two-room suites as part of the 110 room total, which gives it a strong advantage over other hotels in the marketplace in being able to offer suites to both transient and extended stay clientele. The hotel is scheduled to leave the Country Inn & Suites system at the end of June 2012 and will be sold outside of the system, although the brand has expressed a strong interest in working with the new owner to bring it back into the system with a change of ownership PIP. This property has strong upside potential for an experienced, hands-on owner/operator.
All Suites Hotel Jackson, Tennessee
-The AllSuites Hotel (Former Holiday Inn) in Jackson, Tennessee is a 135-room full-service fee simple hotel. The hotel has a very stable financial history and is currently a good performer, continuing to be one of the top competitive full-service hotels in the area. The Kemmons Wilson family (founders of the Holiday Inn hotel system) built the Jackson, Tennessee hotel in 1989 and opened it as a Wilson World Hotel and Suites. The hotel boasts ‘larger than average guest rooms and to duplicate in today’s market, the many qualities of this property, would cost in excess of $80,000 per key. This hotel is estimated to have accretive upside potential once it is re-positioned under another full-service franchise.
Crowne Plaza Williamsburg, Pennsylvania
-The Crowne Plaza Williamsburg is comprised of five buildings (various wings which extend off of the lobby): The northwestern wing houses Petersburg Hall and Richmond Hall. The four-story North Wing guestroom tower and the four-story South Wing guestroom tower are situated north and south of the lobby. The Williamsburg Wing houses New Market Hall and guestrooms and is situated south of the South Wing guestroom tower. The building which houses the indoor pool is the southernmost structure on the site. The main lobby structure houses the hotel’s food and beverage facilities, business center, three meeting rooms and some of the hotel’s back-of-house space. The recreational facilities are located in the southern structures and the remaining meeting space is housed in the northwestern wing (Richmond Hall and Petersburg hall) and Williamsburg Wing. The buildings are both exterior and interior corridor; the original structure was built in 1975 which includes the South Wing and North Wing guestrooms, Petersburg Hall, and the main central structure between the three wings. Richmond Hall was built in 1980, and in 1985 the Williamsburg Wing guestrooms and New Market Hall meeting space was built. The indoor pool structure was the latest addition to the property in 1991. The Hotel contains a restaurant, lounge, approximately 18,467 square feet of meeting space, outdoor and indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center, business center, market pantry, vending areas, on-site guest laundry facilities, game room, tennis courts and all necessary back-of-the-house space. The Property has 303-guestrooms complete with armoire with television, work desk with chair, lamps, wall-art, lounge chair and ottoman, bedside tables, alarm clock radio, coffee maker, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, Fiber Optic high-speed Internet access and telephone. Suites include an expanded living area. The Property sits on approximately 8.23 acres and has a building size of approximately 258,722 square feet.