Avison Young Lists Baymont Inn & Suites - Green Bay, WI
Avison Young, as sole exclusive agent, is pleased to offer the fee simple interest in the Baymont & Suites (hereinafter "Property," or "Hotel"), a select service hotel located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
The Property is situated just off Interstate 41, approximately two miles from Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers and Packerland Entertainment. The Hotel is located near local tourist attractions such as the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Bay Beach Amusement Park, Heritage Hill State Historical Park, and the National Railroad Museum. Dining, shopping, and entertainment options like the Bay Park Square Mall are near the Hotel. Other points of interest include the Resch Center, Shopko Hall, Bay Park Square Shopping Center, Cornerstone Community Center, The Kroc Center, St. Norbert College, and The Univeristy of Wisconsin Green Bay. Local business include Humana, Georgia-Pacific, United Health Group, Bellin Health Group, P&G, Aurora Health Care, American Foods Group, and Belgioioso. The city of Green Bay has a variety of restaurants that are located in the surrounding area.
The Property is a two-story, interior corridor hotel which was opened in July 1988. The Hotel has a lobby, reception and breakfast area, picnic area, barbecue grills, fitness center, a meeting room, and hotel-wide WiFi Internet access. The Property offers 76 nonsmoking guestrooms and suites that include flat-screen televisions, a large work desk, WiFi, microwave, and mini-refrigerator. Baymot Inn & Suites by Wyndham standard amenities are provided in all guestrooms.
- 76 non-smoking guestrooms & suites
- Two-story, interior corridor building, built in 1998
- Extremely well loceated to numerous demand generators
- Very good access and visibility
- Very well built property
- Property recently renovated-minimal PIP
- Strong regional brand
There are a number of compelling aspects to this investment opportunity, which should provide a significant increase in value for an investor, which are as follows:
- Green Bay market experiencing excellent growth with significant expansion of manufacturing (Georgia Pacific, P&G) Healthcare (United Health Group, Auror Health Care) and foods (American Foods and Belgioioso)
- New corporate headquarters for Schreiber Foods, the largest cheese manufacturer in the world and Associated Back, adding over 2000 white collar jobs to the downtown economy.
- Downtown Green Bay has become a vibrant entertainment and residential center.
- Green Bay Packers are expanding the Packerland entertainment complex to the tune of $20+M which will significantly increase room demand.
- Price- $4,250,000
- Price Per Key- $55,921
- Number of Rooms- 76
For more information on this listing contact Rick George at (312) 434-2430 or firstname.lastname@example.org