Auction: Hyatt Place Greensboro - NC
Hyatt Place Greensboro is a select-service, six-story, interior corridor hotel positioned on Stanley Road in Greensboro, North Carolina, near the convergence of I-40 and I-73, and 15 minutes from Piedmont Triad International Airport.
The 124-room hotel offers a breakfast area, 24/7 Gallery Market, coffee-to-cocktails bar, outdoor pool and fitness center, 1,200 SF of meeting space, business center, and hotel-wide Wi-Fi. Guestrooms offer both king and double beds, flat-screen TVs, work desk, kitchenette, and pullout sofa or sofa-sleeper.
Hyatt Place Greensboro is ideally situated in the Piedmont Triad area close to retail, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Four Seasons Town Centre, located directly across the street, is home to over 140 stores and restaurants such as Bonefish Grill, Sofrito-Latin Street Food, and Outback Steakhouse. The hotel is within minutes of some of the area’s best attractions, including Greensboro Coliseum, a large sports and entertainment complex that houses a range of venues including Greensboro Aquatic Center, the White Oak Amphitheatre, a museum, convention center and more. The University of North Carolina at Greensboro and downtown Greensboro are proximate to the hotel. Business demand drivers nearby include Amp Tyco, Syngenta, and GM Volvo Heavy Trucks.
The owners completed a property improvement plan (PIP) in December 2014. The total renovations completed post-sale were $1.1 M ($8,870 per room). Improvements include upgrades to the lobby, corridors, building exterior, guestroom carpet and paint, bathtubs and surrounds.
- Six-story, interior corridor hotel containing 124 non-smoking guestrooms
- Excellent accessibility and visibility from I-40, I-73 and West Wendover Ave
- Meeting space (1,200 SF)
- Restaurant with 24/7 dining
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Ample parking with 135 surface spaces
- Conveniently close to Piedmont Triad International Airport
- Ideally located in the amenity-rich Piedmont Triad Area
- Directly across from Four Seasons Towne Center with 140+ shops & restaurants
- Within minutes of the area’s best attractions, including the Greensboro Coliseum
- Recent CapEx covered upgrades to the lobby, corridors, building exterior, guestroom carpet and paint, bathtubs
- North Carolina tourism generated record visitor spending with a total of $25.3B (2018)
- Tourism industry-supported employment topped 230,000 jobs to set another record for the state (2018)
- Publix is investing $300M to build a refrigerated distribution center in Greensboro, scheduled for completion in 2022
- Major employment centers in the area include Volvo, Ralph Lauren, United Healthcare, Cone Health, and Guilford County Schools
For more information on this listing, contact Michael Bernath: (770) 916-6145published: 09-20-2019