Auction: Hyatt Place Columbia Harbison - SC
We are currently accepting offers for the Hyatt Place Columbia/Harbison is a select-service hotel, well-located on Kinley Road near Lake Murray Boulevard, in Irmo, South Carolina. The hotel is accessible from I-26 near downtown Columbia and close to Columbiana Mall and numerous dining, shopping and entertainment options.
The six-story, interior corridor hotel opened as a Hyatt Place in 2007. The 127-room hotel features a lobby, reception, breakfast area, restaurant with 24/7 dining, an outdoor pool, fitness center, business center, 750 SF of meeting space, and hotel-wide Wi-Fi access. Guestrooms offer both king and double Hyatt Grand beds, 42-inch flat-screen televisions, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, separate workspace, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, and a sofa or sofa-sleeper. All guestrooms offer luxury KenetMD Bath & Body Care products.
Hyatt Place Columbia/Harbison is conveniently close to Columbia Metropolitan Airport, Columbia CBD, State Capital Offices, Columbia Conference Center, Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, Carolina Coliseum, Williams-Brice Stadium, Fort Jackson, Riverbanks Zoo & Botanical Gardens and the University of South Carolina. Business demand generators near the hotel include Aflac Headquarters, Baptist Medical Center, Richland Memorial Hospital, Caterpillar, Colonial Life, Georgia Pacific, Hubbell Power Systems, IBM, Lexington Medical Center, Shaw Industries, and William Yates Conference Center.
- Six-story, interior corridor select-service hotel containing 127 non-smoking guestrooms
- Operating as a Hyatt Place since 2007
- Features a lobby, reception, breakfast bar, 24/7 restaurant, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center, and meeting space
- Visible and easily accessible from I-26
- Direct access to Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- Close to amenities such as Columbiana Mall
- Numerous occupancy drivers are within proximity, including Ft Jackson, the largest US Army installation for Basic Combat Training
- Business demand drivers include the State Capital, Carolina Coliseum, Aflac HQ, Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, Williams-Brice Stadium, University of South Carolina, Baptist Medical Center, Prisma Health, BCBS South Carolina
For more information on this listing, contact Michael Bernath: (770) 916-6145published: 09-20-2019