Avison Young Lists Shediac - New Brunswick, Canada
Avison Young, as sole exclusive agent, is pleased to offer the fee simple interest in the Hotel, Shediac (hereinafter "Property," or "Hotel"), a select service hotel located in Shediac, New Brunswick, Canada.
The Property is situated off Highway 133/Main Street in dowtown Shediac. The Hotel is within a 10-mile walk of Maison Historique Pascal-Poirier and Heron Bay Gallery. Shediac's Giant Lobster and Rotary Park are also within one mile (2 km). The Property is located near the coast, Pointe du Chene Range Lighthouse and Pointe-du-Chen Wharf are both a short drive from the Property. The Greater Moncton International Airport is a 10-minute drive and the University of Moncton is within 20 minutes of the hotel. Shediac, which sists on Shediac Bay, is known as the lobster capital of the World and hosts an annual weeklong festival supporting the community's lobster culture with approximately 1,000 people attending. The towns popular beaches include Parlee Beach Provincial Park and Cap-Pele- a coastal village known for its sandy beaches which are among the most beautiful eastern Canada.
The Property is a six-story, interior corridor hotel which was fully operational in June of 2014. The Hotel is a full service five-star hotel inspired by the architectural concept of the iconic Shediac Inn built in 1853. The Property has a lobby and reception area, guest laundry, opool with solarium and whirlpool, and fitness center. There are two meeting rooms totaling 1,480 square feet and business center. The meeting rooms are located on the main level and equipped with state-of-the-art electronics. The Property has a restaurant and lounge, the Cafe Bistro and the St. James' Gate restaurant; room service is also available.
The Property has a 24-hour Market (boutique-convenience store) and a game room for children. Shuttle service is offered to and rom Greater Moncton International Airport.
- Property is a non-smoking Hotel offering 60 guestrooms
- No franchise affiliate
- Priced well below replacement cost
- The Property cost more than $11 million to build
- True Upscale FF&E throughout hotel
- 4.5 to 5 star rating on major travel sites
- Located 10 minutes from the Greater Moncton International Airport in the nearby seaside resort community of Shediac, New Brunswick.
- The only Property in the growing Shediac community
- Property became fully operational in June 2014
- All guestrooms include Pantries with microwave, mini-refrigerator and Keurig coffee station
- 98% rating on TripAdvisor and has been nominated for several awards
- Operation targeted for 57% occupancy
- Very profitable restaurant operation
- Concrete frame construction
For more information on this listing, contact
- Office: 312-434-2430
- Office: 3123716550
San Francisco office
- Direct #: (415) 906-6898