Avison Young Lists Red Roof Inn - Somerset, KY
Avison Young, as sole exclusive agent, is pleased to offer the fee simple interest in the Red Roof Inn (hereinafter "Property," or "Hotel"), a select service hotel located in Somerset, Kentucky.
The Property is situated just off US 27 in Somerset and four miles away from Lake Cumberland Regional Airport. The Hotel is near local tourist attractions such as SomerSplash Waterpark, 27 Twin Drive-in Theatre, Renfro Valley Entertainment Center, Mill Springs Battlefield Museum and Big South Fork Scenic Railway. Dining, shopping, and entertainment options like the Somerset Mall and Grand Central Pace are within a few miles from the Hotel The Hotel offers easy access to golfing at Somerset Country Club, Eagle's Nest Country Club, and other golfing areas. Fishing, swimming, water sports, boating, and more can be enjoyed at Lake Cumberland. There are several others. Local businesses near the Hotel include GE Lighting, Prairie Farms, Blackboard Student Services, Toyotetsu America, Inc., and those located in the Oak Valley Technology Complex.
The Property is a two-story, exterior corridor hotel which opened in August 1968. The Hotel has a lobby, reception and breakfast area, in-room safes, coin laundry services, an outdoor pool, and hotel-wide WiFi access. The Property offers 75 smoking and non-smoking guestrooms that include flat-screen televisions, work desk, WiFi, microwave, mini-refrigerator, and jacuzzi tubs. Red Roof inn standard amenities provided in all guestrooms.
- 75 non-smoking suites
- Two-story, exterior corridor building, opened in 1968
- Equipped with microwaves and fridges
- Near local area businesses such as GE Lighting, Prairie Farms, Blackboard Student Services, Toyotetsu America, Inc., and those located in the Oak Valley Technology Complex
There are a number of compelling aspects to this investment opportunity, which should provide a significant increase in value for an investor, which are as follows:
- Excellent location off of US 27
- Great opportunity for owner/operator
- Close proximity to Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital, Somerset Community College, Cumberland Regional Airport, among others
- Prices at only $28,667/key
Price - $2,150,000
Price per Key - $28,667
Number of Rooms - 75
For more information on this listing, contact Wendy Blissett at 678-596-9669 or firstname.lastname@example.org: 12-01-2017